Friday, April 22, 2011

Still Around!

Been a busy couple of weeks with all of the packing and storing of our things.  We closed on our existing home yesterday, and are living with relatives until our closing on the 29th.  We've visited the house once since the last pictures I had posted.  There wasn't much different at the time since I had taken those pictures 2 days earlier.  Since then, I'm told the carpeting and countertops are in, as well as all of the fixtures.  I'll be sure to post some pictures once we are in next week to show everyone the finished product.

Now I'm off to catch up on all of your updates.  Hope all is well!

4 comments:

  1. hmmm.... I think I remember you....*squints*

    LOL J/K!

    We know you've been busy. Can't wait to see updated pics. It'll be here before you know it. Almost there hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No excuses. You have a duty to us, your adoring fans, lol. Glad everything went well with your old house. You're in the final stage now. We're closing a week behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol 2011!

    Checking in to see how you are doing! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete