Our PM called with his weekly status update:
- They finished the tiled floors in the upstairs bathrooms.
- All the vinyl flooring is in.
- Trim and baseboard goes in tomorrow.
- They will do the tiling in the master bath next week, which includes around the soaking tub and the shower walls.
- Cabinets go in tomorrow.
- They paint Monday and Tuesday.
- Then in the middle to the end of next week it's lights, fixtures, toilets, etc..
Based on that information, I'm a little surprised our pre-settlement and closing is 4/29. What's left to do after that? Carpeting? Grading of the yard? No complaining here though. I'd rather wonder why it's not sooner, then wonder why it's taking so long.
We plan on getting another walk-through during the middle to end of next week. In the meantime, it's more packing and storing...